|Name||PhotosRevive 1.1.0 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-19 18:30:03|
|Files||PhotosRevive 1.1.0 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (154.7 MB)|
PhotosRevive automatically colorizes your old black and white photos. The application uses a revolutionary artificial intelligence that will add colors in an ultra-realistic way. The application is super simple to use. Scan or import your photo and that’s it. The application will color it without any effort on your part.
We know that the colors chosen by the engine may differ from those of your memories. That’s why the app lets you add indications of colors. So you can help the artificial intelligence and change the rendering as you please. PhotosRevive is the first app that will perfectly adjust the rendering to your memories.
- Import or scan your photo
- Import a scanned version of your photos and scan it directly from the application.
- Adjust black and white tints
- Improve your original photo by fixing the contrast and by adjusting the black and white tints.
- Just enjoy the colorization
- Just look at the result, the colors will be automatically added by our artificial intelligence.
- Automatically recolor photos.
- Scan photos from your camera.
- Adjust black and white tint.
- Add indications to improve rendering.
- Save and share the result.
Available for Mac, iPhone and iPad.
You do not necessarily need a Mac computer to revive your photos. The app is also available for iPhone or iPad.
The app even allows you to use the best of your devices at the same time. For instance, you can scan your photos with your iPhone and add colors on your Mac computer.
Improve rendering with indications
We know that our engine can add colors different from those of your memories. That’s why we leave you the possibility to add color points. The result will be updated according to your indications.
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover, the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
- macOS 10.13 or later 64bit
What’s New in PhotosRevive 1.1.0
- Fix memory issues
- Add interactive tutorial
- Support macOS Catalina