|Created on||2018-11-14 01:00:44|
|Files||PhotoMill.X.1.4.1.zip (35.70 MB)|
PhotoMill X 1.4.1 (1410) macOS
*** Image Converter + Metadata Editor + Photo Browser ***
PhotoMill helps you convert a bulk of images into the most popular image formats, give your files meaningful names, watermark with text and image, adjust photos (brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.), fit geometry (scale/crop/trim/etc.), remove private metadata, add your own copyrights etc.
Also, PhotoMill is a great batch metadata editor, renamer and photo browser.
- Conversion to: HEIC, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- Color models: RGB, Gray, CMYK
- Color depth: 8/16/32 bits; with or without alpha channel
Correct EXIF/IPTC metadata tags in your photos: place GPS coordinates, remove private information from your photos, correct or set capture dates, add your own copyright, keywords or rating.
The app has a bunch of features for comfortable browsing and multi-criteria search of photos in the Browser.
The Browser has 3 panels: Image Info- displays detailed information about a selected photo; Groups- splits photos into groups/subgroups based on a chosen criteria, for instance, by capture dates; Search- gives you an opportunity to search photos by different criteria.
You can give meaningful names to converted photos constructing file names in the “pro” way- using text and tags: index, capture date, original name, image width, “find & replace” etc. Also, you can rename photos without any conversion.
Fit image size with a bunch of geometry actions: scale, crop, add border, trim, trim color, rotate & flip, auto rotate (by EXIF orientation), change resolution.
- Text you can use photo metadata information tags: capture date, keywords, camera maker etc., as well as entered text. Font size can be either fixed or relative to an image width, height, long or short edge. Multiline text, stroke, shadow, rotation, tiling and other features.
- Image image size can be either fixed or relative to main image size. Image tiling is also available.
- Rectangle background for text; square or rounded. Fill and stroke color can be halftransparent.
Available filters: auto contrast, auto white balance, gamma, contrast, exposure, sharpness, grayscale, sepia, colorize, temperature, HSL channels (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HSV channels (Hue/Saturation/Value,Brightness), RGB channels, curves.
Working with transparency: alpha mask, color to alpha, alpha to color.
Color matching: assign profile, convert to profile, proof with profile.
A comprehensive user manual is available on our site: https://overmacs.com/
If you have questions about PhotoMill or issues about the app, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to get your feedback and suggestions.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://overmacs.com/?p=photomill
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/photomill-image-converter/id778590574?mt=12
What’s New in PhotoMill X 1.4.1 (1410)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.