|Name||Photo Ninja 1.3.3.c|
|Created on||2016-06-06 00:05:01|
|Files||Photo Ninja 1.3.3c/Crack.zip (16.92 MB)|
Photo Ninja 1.3.3c/Install_PhotoNinja_1.3.3c.dmg (39.03 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Photo Ninja
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.picturecode.com/index.php
Just unpack&install. Unpack crack.zip to Applications/PhotoNinja_1.3.3c/Contents/MacOS/
What's New in Version 1.3.3c
- Add support for FujiFilm X-Pro2 compressed files (uncompressed files were already supported)
- Fixed sequence-based file name generation in batch processor naming templates
- Fix rare crash in automatic white balance
- Add option in browser to show/hide placeholder thumbs for unsupported image types
- Show thumbnail placeholder for PSD files
- Support for Canon 80D
- Support for Nikon D5
- Improved support for Sony A7ii, A7Sii
- Support for FujiFilm X-E2S
- Change default setting for "Save previews in subfolders" preference to disabled. In at least one case when this was enabled for an SMB network drive on OS X, we observed instability within the operating system. We suspect a problem with the OS X network drivers.
Photo Ninja (formerly Noise Ninja) Photo Ninja is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look. If you think this is "just another RAW converter", you're in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimising your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
Includes all-new Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
Best-of-breed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast -- all with natural-looking results.
One-of-a-kind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artefacts.
Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
Built-in colour styles help you get pleasing colour quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
Optimised for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
Simple and fast "point-and-go" browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.