Name: PhotoNinja for Mac
Release Date: 13 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.picturecode.com/index.php
PhotoNinja (formerly Noise Ninja) is a professional-grade raw converter and image editor that gives you powerful new tools to get the best possible results from your digital camera. Built from the ground up with world-class image processing technology, it delivers exceptional image quality, quickly and easily.
- Detail is crisp and impressive, and images have a uniquely pleasing and realistic look.
- Includes allnew Noise Ninja 3.0 noise reduction filter with improved noise suppression and better preservation of detail.
- Bestofbreed tools quickly and easily tame highlights, extract detail from shadows, overcome backlighting, and even out excessive contrast all with naturallooking results.
- Oneofakind detail enhancement reveals latent detail and adds drama to your images without the usual halo artifacts.
- Amazing highlight recovery convincingly repairs many overexposed images.
- Builtin color styles help you get pleasing color quickly and easily, with carefully chosen treatments for skin and other key hues.
- Optimized for RAW, but can also achieve impressive results with JPEG and TIFF.
- Simple and fast “pointandgo” browser lets you access your image collection directly. No need to import into a catalog or library.
- Can be used standalone or as a companion for other platforms like Photo Mechanic, Lightroom, and Aperture.
What’s New in Photo Ninja 1.3.5c
- Added support for FujiFilm GFX 50S, X100F, XT20; Canon 5DMkIV, M5; Nikon D3400; Sony a99ii, A6300, A6500; Pentax K1 (not Pixel Shift mode); Olympus EM1 Mark II; and probably some others that haven’t been verified.
- Updated lens identification for Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, Pentax, Leica/Panasonic, and Olympus.
- Parse lens identification from DNGbased Pentax images
- Fix magenta highlights in ISO 80 shots from Panasonic TZ101/ZS100.