Name: PhoneRescue for Mac
Version: 3.7.0 (20180412)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.imobie.com/phonerescue/ios-data-recovery.htm
PhoneRescue is an iOS data recovery program designed for retrieving your lost photos, messages, contacts, notes and more on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Also it can repair an iDevice from any iOS crash errors.
- Focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 29 types of iOS content, such as photos, messages, contacts, music, and more
- Recovers data and files directly back to iPhone for instant use, or to computer for future use
- Retrieves your valued information via 3 safe and reliable ways: from device, iTunes and iCloud backup, even an encrypted one
- Extracts the valuable information from any kind of iTunes backup – no matter it’s a damaged one, or the backup failed to be restored via iTunes or other 3rd-party recovery tools
- Selectively or fully scans the file types based on your choice, and choose what you want for recovery, making the whole process more accurate and faster
- Export data & files with a wide variety of formats, like TXT, CSV, HTML, and more
- Fixes any iOS errors via Standard mode and Advanced mode, without losing any data
PhoneRescue is an all-inclusive iOS data recovery program designed for retrieving your lost photos, messages, contacts, music and more data from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Whether you mistakenly deleted or accidentally lost anything important to you, it helps find them back.
It also brings you an intuitive and simple user interface, even your grandparents can easily use it to get back all their lost data, all by themselves. More than a recovering tool, it also revives your iPhone from any iOS system problems or crashes like stuck on Apple logo, recovery more loop, black screen, and more.
What’s New in PhoneRescue 3.7.0 (20180412)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.