Descriptions for Description
Name: Periscope Pro
Release Date: April 07, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://zipzapmac.com/PeriscopePro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/periscope-pro/id649326203?mt=12
Watch your home, kids, and pets from anywhere! Simply plug in your camera, or use the Mac’s built-in one, and feature-rich Periscope Pro does the rest. Easy to use, OS X El Capitan ready, motion detection, clip uploading, and much more!
You wanted a simple-to-use, fully-featured video surveillance app for your Mac, and Periscope Pro delivers!
Periscope Pro is compatible with the Mac’s built-in camera, or countless other third-party / stand-alone IP cameras. You can monitor and/or record anything – your desk, your front door, the kid’s playroom, the baby’s room, your vacation house – anything. With features like motion detection, video/sound recording, and clip uploading, you’ll never miss a moment (or you’ll finally find out who is stealing your snacks from your desk!)
With its sophisticated motion and sound detection systems, you can set it to only record when there is something to see (this leaves fewer clips to sort through, and less storage used.) You can also record continuously if you wish. Clips are stored on your Mac for viewing and can be automatically uploaded to Dropbox so you can see what’s happening from anywhere, with any device!
By themselves, IP Cameras can be difficult to setup, but it’s fast and easy with Periscope Pro (in fact, it’s downright automatic!) Just input the camera’s address and model, and it does the rest. The setup screen preview window allows you see what’s happening as you set it up, so there’s no need to switch between screens (yes, we thought of everything!)
If you need to monitor covertly, using a USB or IP camera lets you separate the camera from your Mac (so there’s no telltale green light) and hide the camera anywhere. Sneaky, huh?
But all of this ease of use and feature set wouldn’t be worth much if you couldn’t find and view the clips you want, right? So Periscope Pro makes it fast and easy. The integrated, one-click Clip Library has a large, full-screen expandable viewing window, complete with clip thumbnails/details in a scrollable frame on the right. It doesn’t get easier – simply click on a clip and it instantly starts running in the viewing window. Not the one you want? No problem – choose another and click it right then and there.
With Periscope Pro you can:
• Monitor your home office when you are away
• Watch your kids, pets or aging parents
• Monitor an office in another city, country or continent
• Check on the babysitter or nanny
• Keep an eye on your workspace, desk, papers, and your Mac
• Monitor your storage unit, boat, motorcycle, or camper
• Catch a volcano erupting, a shooting star, or whales breeching by connecting to a public IP camera
• Keep an eye on your server room or any other business area
Features & Benefits:
• Easy-to-use, sets up in less than 1 minute
• IP Camera support
- Auto or manual setup
- Setup window preview to see how it’s working
• Covert Operation
- App can be hidden from users
- Operates with screensaver or even with screen-off
• Multiple operating modes – Motion Detection, Audio Detection, Both or Continuous
• Motion Detection
- Set sensitivity level– ignore or detect small movements like the wind ruffling a curtain.
• Audio Detection
- Set sensitivity level – ignore or detect quite sounds like a pet walking
• Real-time interactive activation adjustment – set motion/audio activation sensitivity using level monitors in the in-screen monitor window
• See levels change as you move/speak
• Pick exactly the trigger points you want – no trial and error guessing
• Auto-send clips to your Dropbox account – view clips from anywhere on any device
• Set preferences for any camera in the same window – built-in, external, or IP Camera
• Multiple frames/second options – 1, 5, 10, 15, 25
• Small footprint / Highly resource efficient – 30% more efficient than most others
• User-controlled clip storage – any folder, any device
• Can be password protected
• 24/7 support response in 1 hour or less, GUARANTEED
What's New in Version 3.2:
Activate Periscope Pro on the screensaver.
Auto-remove old video clips based on age or library size (configurable).
Flip frames vertically.
Stability improvement (multiple bug-fixes).
+20 IP Camera Vendors
+950 IP Camera Models
Sound from IP Cameras for live preview and recording
Support for H.264 IP Cameras
H.264 movie encoding
Support for RTSP, RTSP-UDP, RTSP-over-HTTP cameras
Improved motion detection and audio detection algorithms
Support for iOS Periscope Pro HD Camera (will be available soon)
Fixes for Dropbox synchronization
Even more, fast and stable
Tons of small improvements