Peakhour is a beautiful display of network traffic that lives in your menu bar of Mac OS. It provides a snapshot view of their activity Internet or WiFi in real time.
Peakhour is perfect for monitoring network devices: Internet, WiFi, NAS, servers and more. Peakhour gives a visual real – time view of the amount of bandwidth of their devices are using.
Peakhour can also track the overall use of the individual (optionally on an automatic regulator menses) and can also track the Internet usage, if you are in a covered or limited monthly allotment.
Some uses for Peakhour:
- Check your Internet usage in real time.
- Help determine the optimal location of your wireless access point for maximum performance or troubleshoot slow WiFi.
- Follow the amount of data you are using Internet to make sure they do not go over your monthly allowance.
- Performance problems help solve Internet and decelerations.
- Verify that your ISP is providing the speeds you’re paying.
- Monitoring the performance of the network and connected devices NAS, servers and other network devices.
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://peakhourapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/peakhour-4/id1241445112?mt=12
What’s New in PeakHour 4.0.11
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.