Descriptions for Description
Name: PDFpenPro 7
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Pre-K'ed courtesy bloppo
Link for more information: http://smilesoftware.com/PDFpenPro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdfpenpro-7/id957152160?mt=12
What's New in Version 7.3.4:
- Resolves issue with File -> Open command
Edit PDFs easily with PDFpenPro! Add text, images, signatures, highlights, and comments. Make changes, fix typos, fill out forms, and redact sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to turn a scan into editable text. Export from PDF to Microsoft®
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats.
PDFpenPro enables PDF power users to: create interactive forms, including click to sign signature fields; edit OCR text; add and edit tables of contents; convert websites into PDFs; set document permissions.
Interface designed for Yosemite. PDF editing faster and easier than ever!
• Make changes and mark up PDFs
With PDFpenPro, you can add text, images and signature to your PDFs. You can even correct text in the original PDF. Use PDFpenPro’s tools to highlight, underline, or strikethrough text. Add comments and notes to share with others.
Remove private information permanently with the redaction feature. Select the text you want to omit, and redact it with a black box or a blank space--either way, the text is removed from the document. Remove a word, phrase or social security number throughout a document with search-and-redact or search-and-remove.
• Paperless Workflow
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan documents directly into PDFpenPro and then use PDFpenPro’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on the scan. Preview and edit OCR results. Search, edit, and copy the resulting text.
No more printing! You can add your signature to a PDF contract and email it back. It's the end of the old routine of print, sign, scan or fax. Need more security? Even password-protect your document.
Features Specific to PDFpenPro:
- Create cross-platform fillable PDF forms
- Add interactive signature fields to forms
- Create and edit Table of Contents
- Convert websites into PDFs
- Correct typos in OCR text layer
- Add and edit document permissions
- Automatic form creation - detects text fields and check boxes in existing PDF and makes them fillable
- Create submit buttons to submit form data via web or email
- Gather submitted form data via backend integration
- Export in Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx, .xls), Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx, .ppt), and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats (requires Internet connection)
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out interactive PDF forms and sign them
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Search and redact text; search and replace text
- Export in Microsoft® Word format (requires Internet connection)
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents
- Viewable OCR layer for proofing OCR text from scanned pages
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or scanned document
- Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields (not digital signatures)
- Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag & drop; combine PDFs
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Save PDFs directly to Evernote
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Context-sensitive popup-menus enable quick edits
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
- Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
- Print notes and comments with or without the original text
- Print a list of all annotations along with the document
- Full screen mode, as well as zoom to document width and zoom to actual document size
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Compatible with iCloud Drive
- Sync Library items with PDFpen for iPad and iPhone via iCloud
- Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript
- Available in English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, and Spanish