Name: PDF Squeezer for Mac
Release Date: 20 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://witt-software.com/pdfsqueezer/
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
- Batch compress multiple files
- Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
What’s New in PDF Squeezer 3.8.1
- Compressing locked files could confuse the user password with the owner password.
- Editing a filter only recompressed the selected file, and could cause user interface issues.
- With One-Click-Compression enabled, the app might quit before the compression was finished.