PDF Squeezer 3.10
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
- Batch compress multiple files
- Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://witt-software.com/pdfsqueezer/
What’s New in PDF Squeezer 3.10
- Issue has been fixed where some files did not compress as well as with versions of macOS before 10.14 Mojave. (Sorry for taking so long, this was a big one.)
- Finder extension apps had difficulties using the save dialog. From now on, files compressed with the extension are being saved in the Downloads folder.
- The DPI value of the original file was sometimes not accurate by 1 or 2 dpi.
- The last save destination is now being remembered after saving the compressed file once.