PDF Reader – Document Viewer 1.3.2
PDF Reader gives you a complete file managing system that allows you to edit your PDFs to your specification. Building on solid features such as annotation and bookmarking. PDF Reader offers even more —
combining multiple documents, splitting your PDF into several files,
inserting pages from another PDF and PDF files.
- Reading modes: fullscreen, pagefit, horizontal or vertical orientation, continuous and page break
- Customize the toolbar to provide easy access to common features
- Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
- Annotate PDFs with highlights, underlines, lines, circles, freehand writing, and so much more.
- Insert stamps, comments and notes.
- Annotation history Access important sections of documents instantly.
- Combine multiple files into one document
- Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
- Split files based on desired number of pages or files, or specific page ranges
- Rotate, delete, and crop pages
- Edit pages with headers, footers, or page numbers
- PDF Bates numbering to your import documents
- Add PDF watermarks to the background of pages (Purchase Only)
- Insert background with colors or images
- Replace PDF pages from another PDF file
- Convert PDFs to Text, JPG, PNG
- Directly transform images imported from scanner or iOS device to PDF.
- Set a password and authorization to edit, modify or print PDFs (Purchase Only)
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdf-reader-document-viewer/id1185380569?mt=12
What’s New in PDF Reader – Document Viewer 1.3.2
- Fix minior bugs.