Name: PDF Protector
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Includes Paddle Generic Keyfile Maker v2.2 by C.O.R.E.
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click "Open" and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click "Save"
KG should be used BEFORE opening app for the first time for the best results.
If having issues, remove app with AppCleaner and run in terminal:
killall -HUP cfprefsd then try again!
Release Date: ?
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Release Notes Unavailable
PDF Protector is an easy to use utility to encrypt or decrypt your PDF documents.
• Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
• Password protect opening of the document.
• Unlock protected documents with the correct password.
• Prevent printing of the document.
• Prevent copying and changes to the document.
• Easy to use.
• Possibility to remember and use a standard password.
• Compatible with all common PDF readers, such as Preview.app or Adobe Reader
• Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
More information at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-protector/id566631581?mt=12