|Name||Patternodes 2.2.7 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-09 06:10:26|
|Files||Patternodes 2.2.7 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (33.86 MB)|
Patternodes is a tool for creating graphical vector patterns, animations or illustrations. This is done using a node-based interface where you define a sequence of connected nodes that describe the design, each representing graphical elements, changes or repetitions. You might call this a sort of parametric design or visual scripting for 2d applications.
The node sequence is completely non-destructive, so you can change any step in the sequence at any time without having to redo the rest. The parameters that control each node can also be connected to other nodes, establishing complex relationships, or animated to create animations.
Patternodes is designed from the start to stimulate playful use and experimentation. Therefore the result is always shown in the preview view, repeated for patterns and updating in real time.
- Flexible node-based interface for non-destructive transformations and repetitions.
- Real-time updated tiled preview of the result while adjusting parameters.
- Add animation any parameter to create animated patterns or designs.
- Built in nodes to create shapes, lines, curves or text to build your pattern with.
- Import or paste in bitmap graphics (JEPG, TIFF, PNG) or vector shapes (EPS, PDF or SVG) to use in your designs.
- Automates making seamless pattern tiles.
- Define complex relationships by making connections between nodes.
- Nondestructive randomisation functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns.
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (SVG, EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application.
- Export animations as GIF, SVG, QuickTime MOV, MPEG4 or numbered PNG, JPG or PDF files.
- Extensive manual, sample files, node reference guide and other inline help features to help you get started.
Main changes in Patternodes 2
- Fewer more versitile nodes. Many node types have been combined into more capable ones. This will let you do more with fewer nodes and make it easier to try new things and play around with the software without having to replace or add new nodes.
- SVG export. Support for exporting both static vectors and animations to SVG format.
- Change node apply-modes. Most of the nodes changing graphics (like changing color or transformation) now have built in support to toggle between applying their change to the group, each individual element in the group, or a selected subset of elements in the group. This replaces many array operation nodes and removes the need for a lot of splitting and combining you had to do in Patternodes 1.
- More powerful nodes. More or less every node, for creating shapes, transforming or repeating elements have had little additions and improvements to enable new uses and improve existing functionality.
- Improved usability. Many improvements to make the basic tasks of editing values and working with nodes and connections smoother and quicker.
- New artboard node with layers. The old document and output nodes have been combined into a single Artboard output node with multiple output layers along with artboard size and settings.
- Language and naming changes. Many concepts have been renamed to be more in line with industry standards and/or common language to make them easier to understand. For example, the old Transform nodes are now called Change nodes and the old Array Elements are now simply called Groups.
- Improved animation exports. Support for exporting longer animations at higher resolutions in more formats and at higher quality.
- Dynamic elements mode in repeaters. Letting you base element properties on random or index-based values when generating a repeater pattern.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in PatterNodes 2.2.7
- Improved Text element node with support for dynamic value based text and a new Text box mode with for better aligning and layout control. NOTE: This may mean some layout changes are needed for files using the old text node multi-line mode.
- Improved Clipping mask node now has an invert option that lets you use what’s outside the clipping mask instead, and can be used to remove existing clipping paths.
- Math nodes now resize automatically to fit longer formulas.
- Fixes a bug where clicking out of the Artboard node size fields would revert values instead of applying changes.
- Leaving value fields empty now set them to 0 instead of showing a formula parsing error.
- Fixes a couple of issues with importing legacy Patternodes 1 files.
- Fixes bug with renaming artboard layers in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the animation duration would initially be incorrect when loading longer animation files.
- You can now access pictures from your Photos albums when browsing to import graphics.
- Improved performance.