A well-thought-out and highly customizable tool specially made to help you create complex graphical patterns, gradients and illustrations
PatterNodes is a well-designed and flexible macOS application designed to make it as easy as possible for you to create simple or complex graphical patterns, gradients or illustrations using repetitions.
Let your imagination free and generate stunning graphical patterns
To achieve the desired result you have to define a series of steps that describe the pattern. All used elements and operations are represented by a floating panel called a node that can be easily linked to other nodes.
Moreover, all nodes can be freely and effortlessly mixed and connected according to your preferences, a fact that offers a flexible, as well as powerful pattern generation tool.
With the help of various sliders, PatterNodes allows you to quickly change any aspect of the selected element, from its color, scaling, spacing, rotation or repetition count.
Helps you preview your changes and the resulting pattern in real time
Furthermore, PatterNodes enables you to accurately tweak and adjust settings to obtain a new result. As follows, the generated pattern can be easily previewed in the bottom preview panel.
All changes and modifications are updated in real time and, as a result, you can take advantage of instant feedback of what the final image will look like.
Although, PatterNodes is designed mainly for pattern creation, you can also use it for any other type of repeating graphic.
In order to assist you throughout the pattern creation process, PatterNodes offers you numerous nodes capable to automatically perform laborious tasks such as repeating elements at the tile edges for a seamless pattern or randomizing different aspects, like position, rotation or the color of the elements in a pattern for a more original look.
Export your illustrations to EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF or PNG files
When you are happy with the graphics pattern you've generated using PatterNodes, you can easily copy the pattern tile into any given graphics or illustration application or export it as a vector graphics or bitmap image file.
On the whole, PatterNodes is a handy application for Macs that helps you create unique patterns, illustrations and gradients with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.lostminds.com
What’s New in PatterNodes 2.2.1
- Drag and drop support for importing files into the node editor or into an existing Element Import node.
- Leftclick now also brings up the connection context menus, with better visual hover feedback.
- Fixes and improvements to dynamic element repeater functionality.
- You can now zoom the preview with option (alt) scroll wheel, and you can scroll a little beyond the edge of your artboard.
- The node connection preview now shows number of generations for dynamic elements.
- Fixes some undoing/redoing bugs.
- Improved performance and memory management.
- The Custom Loop repeater node is deprecated and will soon be removed (use other repeater dynamic elements and indexes instead).