A well-thought-out and highly customizable tool specially made to help you create complex graphical patterns, gradients and illustrations
PatterNodes is a well-designed and flexible macOS application designed to make it as easy as possible for you to create simple or complex graphical patterns, gradients or illustrations using repetitions.
Let your imagination free and generate stunning graphical patterns
To achieve the desired result you have to define a series of steps that describe the pattern. All used elements and operations are represented by a floating panel called a node that can be easily linked to other nodes.
Moreover, all nodes can be freely and effortlessly mixed and connected according to your preferences, a fact that offers a flexible, as well as powerful pattern generation tool.
With the help of various sliders, PatterNodes allows you to quickly change any aspect of the selected element, from its color, scaling, spacing, rotation or repetition count.
Helps you preview your changes and the resulting pattern in real time
Furthermore, PatterNodes enables you to accurately tweak and adjust settings to obtain a new result. As follows, the generated pattern can be easily previewed in the bottom preview panel.
All changes and modifications are updated in real time and, as a result, you can take advantage of instant feedback of what the final image will look like.
Although, PatterNodes is designed mainly for pattern creation, you can also use it for any other type of repeating graphic.
In order to assist you throughout the pattern creation process, PatterNodes offers you numerous nodes capable to automatically perform laborious tasks such as repeating elements at the tile edges for a seamless pattern or randomizing different aspects, like position, rotation or the color of the elements in a pattern for a more original look.
Export your illustrations to EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF or PNG files
When you are happy with the graphics pattern you've generated using PatterNodes, you can easily copy the pattern tile into any given graphics or illustration application or export it as a vector graphics or bitmap image file.
On the whole, PatterNodes is a handy application for Macs that helps you create unique patterns, illustrations and gradients with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.lostminds.com
What’s New in PatterNodes 2.1.0
- New Element Index node lets you access different repeater indexe values (like Row, Column etc) when using repeaters with dynamic elements enabled.
- New Align node lets you align elements in relation to the artboard or internally in a group.
- New Element list node allowing you to use different alternative elements in a dynamic repeater pattern.
- Improved Value List and Color List nodes, with built in element index modes and a new index offset parameter great for animating random or indexbased value sets.
- Node connections now have drag handles at both ends by default, and there a new setting to control what ends have handles.
- The Repeat Transform node now has an Auto spacing mode, calculating spacing based on count and total repetition area similar to the Repeat Grid node.
- Option to skip frames in animation previews when rendering is slow.
- Math formula parameter fields can now be edited while a preview animation is running, just like value fields.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the value parameter hover controls to disappear in some situations.
- Fixes a bug that could cause tinted bitmap image elements to render at low resolution.
- Fixes a bug with pivot point adjustments for element groups.