Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system.
Save your time:
Compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system.
Work how you want:
Extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow.
Work seamlessly with other platforms:
Don’t leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64bit
Web Site: https://cocoatech.com/
What’s New in Path Finder 8.2
- Partial support for system dark mode on Mojave (work in progress).
- Fixed “Copmuter > Get Info” attributes and preview.
- Fixed some potential crashes and exceptions.
- Other small fixes and improvements.