Name: Paste – Clipboard history manager
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: July 23, 2015
What's New in Version 1.0.3
This update adds some small but useful features and fixes compatibility issues with OS X El Capitan Beta.
- Added an option to hide menu bar icon
- Added rules to ignore confidential and autogenerated data
- Paste Without Styles for links now inserts only URLs
- Paste Without Styles for files now inserts full paths
- Improved frontmost window detection
- Fixed Launch on System Startup option
- Fixed an issue with Direct Paste and HTML forms
- Fixed fullscreen apps detection on El Capitan Beta
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id967805235
More Info: http://pasteapp.me
Paste is a new way to copy & paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you've ever copied and lets you to use your clipboard history anytime you need it.
Paste recognizes and stores any type of content: text, links, images, files and generates beautiful previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and incredible user experience allows you to focus on your essential work and not on the application itself.
Paste provides intelligent and blazing fast search for your clipboard history. It allows you to search by content, type of content and application with a single search bar.
"Paste’s unsurpassed interface and OS X integration make it a standout among its more powerful peers." – Macworld.
"Effective OS X utility that is focused on both looking good and boosting your workflow." – Softpedia.
You'll get started in no time and discover how Paste truly makes you more productive.