|Name||Paste 2.5.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-22 13:38:05|
|Files||Paste 2.5.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (25.75 MB)|
Paste is a smart clipboard and snippets manager, it’s a new way to copy and paste on your Mac and iPhone.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers and everyone else who likes to get the job done.
“Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed.” — The Next Web
TIME MACHINE FOR YOUR CLIPBOARD
Paste stores everything you copy and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it across all your devices. It recognizes text, images, links, files, and any other type of content.
- Extend system clipboard capacity and get back the date you’ve copied previously.
- Browse fast through a visualized history and preview any type of content.
- Search through your history with intelligent filters.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize your frequently used items, preview and access them quickly. Tight system integration and intuitive user experience allow you to focus on your core tasks.
- Create Pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you need it.
- Pin snippets you use regularly and access them instantly.
- Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copypasting between apps.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
All data securely syncs via iCloud across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard. Check out Paste for iPhone too!
- Keep clipboard history and Pinboards in sync on all your devices.
- Share snippets with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
MORE FEATURES TO BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
- Exclude applications with sensitive information and don’t track it in Paste.
- Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
- Large preview for any type of snippet in your clipboard history or Pinboard.
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously, dragndrop to any application.
- And even more!
Download Paste and increase your productivity!
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Paste 2.5.1
It seems like we messed up with the review prompt in the previous version. We are sorry about that and we have fixed it in this update.
Thank you so much for all the reviews btw 🙂
Previously in 2.5.0:
Together with tons of internal improvements and better macOS Catalina support, this update brings two useful features some of you asked for:
- For those who prefer using a mouse or touchpad, Paste gets one click closer: a single click on the status item in the main menu bar activates Paste while a right-click brings the good-old menu;
- For the keyboard shortcuts fans, a sequential ShiftCmdV (or your own activation shortcut) from now on will navigate you through your pinboards instead of hiding Paste.