Welcome to Parkitect, where you build and manage the theme parks of your dreams.
Construct your own coasters, design an efficiently operating park that fully immerses your guests in its theming and play through the campaign.
Create the perfect park for your guests! Deform the terrain, place water, build structures! With a huge selection of deco objects from various themes you can design your park however you want. And for more you can get custom scenery from the Steam Workshop or mod in your own!
Top off that park with your very own roller coaster! Design it yourself or choose from a number of exciting designs. Spinning, looping, launching, flying – with over 70 of the worlds most popular types of theme park rides you’ll always be able to surprise your guests.
Building is only half of the challenge! You’ll need to keep an eye on the finances and guest satisfaction to stay on top, and for the first time in a theme park game the “behind the scenes” parts of your park have a meaning too! Route resources to your various shops without annoying your guests and keep the staff areas out of the public eye for the perfect immersive experience.
Build your way through a challenging campaign! 26 scenarios with unique settings will put your theme park management and coaster designing skills to the test. And there’s always more – download scenarios created by the community from Steam Workshop or design your own with the scenario editor. With the landscape generator you’ll create your own unique setting in no time. And if you’re more of a creative player there’s the sandbox mode!
- OS: Mac OS X 10.9+
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel i3 or comparable
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 capabilities (most cards made since ~2004 should work)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This will run the game, but for the best experience something closer to the Recommended Requirements is better
Web Site: http://themeparkitect.com/
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/453090
What’s New in Parkitect 1.3
- added new Build Challenge voting system
- added a highlight to the transport system connectors of the Deliveries Building/Depot/Trash Chute when in transport system build mode
- added lower camera sensitivity options
- some campaign balance adjustments
- updated Korean translation
- improved which shop gets researched if scenario starts without a food/drink shop
- improved default window spawn locations to obstruct the view less (for newly installed game)
- improved Korean font support
- fixed guests sometimes ignoring certain food/drink shops when hungry/thirsty
- fixed being able to delete things in the tutorial when you’re not supposed to
- fixed clicking notification for drowned guests moving the camera way offscreen
- fixed rides that were pretty much fully covered still stopping during thunderstorms
- fixed some sounds not playing while game is paused
- fixed a case where background music could play twice
- fixed being able to delete prebuilt scenery on land with support rights (e.g. road in Highway Hijinks scenario)
- fixed market research ride intensity preferences graph being quite inaccurate
- fixed being unable to delete/select particle effects after reloading a park
- fixed rides with a queue length of 1 tile being unpopular
- fixed “hold to win” countdown resetting when reloading savegame
- fixed mods not being loaded when creating a new scenario
- fixed bad starting loans in default sandbox scenarios