Parallels Desktop Business Edition 14.1.1 (45476)
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.jdoqocy.com/
What’s New in Parallels Desktop Business Edition 14.1.1 (45476)
- Resolves an issue with the mouse cursor sometimes getting stuck in macOS virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with too sensitive scrolling using Trackpad in a macOS virtual machine.
- Install and use Windows Server 2019 side by side with macOS.
- Resolves an issue with the virtual machine window sometimes disappearing after exiting the Full Screen view mode.
- The “Open in Internet Explorer” plugin allowing users to open links from Safari in Internet Explorer is now available only for the latest versions of the Safari web browser.
- Resolves an issue with AutoSPRINK 2018 not working in a Windows virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with Rhino 6 crashing after switching between points of view.
- Resolves an issue with models becoming black after changing the point of view settings in Rhino 6.
- For Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition only:
- Ability to change the macOS virtual machine’s Boot ROM and MLB using system flags.
- Shared networking can now handle DNS queries over TCP.