|Name||Parallels Desktop 14 1 0-45387 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-18 07:31:54|
|Files||Parallels Desktop 14 1 0-45387 TNT.zip (217.7 MB)|
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.jdoqocy.com/
What’s New in Parallels Desktop Business Edition 14.1.0 (45387)
This update for Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac 14.1.0 (45387) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an issue with Vasco Da Gama 11.
- Resolves an issue with SketchUp LayOut 2018.
- Resolves an issue with SketchUp Style Builder 2018.
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts in SketchUp Pro 2018.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to activate FusionPro VDP Creator 9.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to activate MATLAB.
- Resolves an issue with the Apple DEP (Device Enrollment Program) not working in a macOS virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with GUI problems in Ableton Live.
- Resolves an issue with CounterStrike: Global Offensive.
- Resolves an issue with the Shadows: Awakening game showing a purple screen instead of the main menu.
- Resolves an issue with the blurry icon in Microsoft Teams.
- We have simplified the way of sharing the Mac’s camera with Windows. Now you can do this either on the Sound & Camera tab of the virtual machine configuration, in the title bar of the virtual machine window, or from the Devices menu in the macOS menu bar.
- Easier way to get help from Parallels click Help > Support Center to access the webpage where you can find the most popular knowledgeable articles, links to the Parallels forums, social media and technical documentation, get personalized support and much more.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to start a Boot Camp virtual machine if the Mac’s hard disk is larger than 2 TB.
- Resolves an issue with links redirection after installing a Windows 10 update links set to open in Mac started opening in Windows.
- Resolves a seldom issue with not being able to start Parallels Desktop restored from a Time Machine backup.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop not appearing in the macOS 10.14 Mojave Privacy settings to get access to the camera and microphone.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse cursor remaining Windowslike after switching to macOS from Windows running in game mode.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to transfer data to the twoway radio USB dongle.
- Resolves an issue with the Lodestar X2 USB camera not detected by the PhD2 application.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine freezing on shutdown or resume if the virtual machine configuration contains 2 or more SATA disks.
- Resolves an issue with the HP LaserJet P2035 printer printing to a wrong tray.
For Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition only:
- Resolves an issue with the Parallels autodeploy package not working to install or upgrade to Parallels Desktop 14 using Casper Suite v.9.101.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop freezing on start if the Active Directory responses are slow.
- Resolves an issue with two identical Recovery Partitions available in the Free Systems section of the Installation Assistant.
- Resolves an issue when a Mac has two Recovery Partitions with different versions of macOS, a user chooses to install macOS from one partition but Parallels Desktop installs it from the other.
- Resolves an issue when two GUI messages are displayed at a time and the top message doesn’t respond to mouse clicks.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop not starting after reinstallation if the previous copy was corrupted and didn’t work.
- Resolves a seldom issue with Parallels Desktop periodically asking a user to re enter the user’s credentials.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop trying to reinstall when the user’s home directory is located in any place other than /Users.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools for Mac not installing in a virtual machine using the commandline interface.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Transporter Agent crashing periodically on a remote computer because of conflicts with OpenGL.
- Resolves an issue with the Japanese hieroglyphs hardly visible on the Download Windows screen.