Name: Parallels Desktop 13.3.1 for Mac
Release Date: 24 May 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10.5 or later 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended) 15GB of available disk space for Windows. Full System Requirements and supported OSes
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3146232-12673364-1471962404000
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.parallels.com/
What’s New in Parallels Desktop Business Edition 13.3.1 
- Attach screenshots and other files to technical data reports.
- Resolves an issue with sound not playing in virtual machines after closing and then opening the MacBook’s lid.
- Resolves an issue with screen refresh rate becoming low when a virtual machine is started with the “Always ready in background” option selected.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop Control Center appearing after launching a guest OS application from the Dock.Windows support:
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not installing in a Boot Camp virtual machine with Windows 10.
- Resolves an issue with app-related folders not visible in iCloud shared with Windows.
- Resolves an issue when the icons of applications started from Visual Studio 2013 didn’t appear in the Dock.
- Resolves an issue with MS Word 2011 for Mac saving doc/docx files to the C:drive only in the Read-Only mode.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to add the Boot Camp partition as a second disk to a virtual machine.
- Resolves a rare issue with Windows freezing when accessing a shared folder from the guest OS.
- Resolves an issue with Windows 10 crashing sometimes when searching for a particular address in Google Chrome > Google Maps.
- Resolves an issue with Windows crashing when starting TwinCAT 3 in Visual Studio.Linux support:
- Support for Ubuntu 18.04.
- Resolves an issue with Ubuntu 14.04 not starting after the Parallels Tools installation.
- Resolves an issue with the prl_eth driver not compiling for Linux kernel 4.15.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not installing in Kali Linux 2018.1.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not installing in Red Hat 7.5.macOS support:
- Resolves an issue with iTunes quitting unexpectedly in macOS 10.8 and 10.9 virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not installing in macOS 10.13.3 virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with macOS 10.13.4 virtual machines freezing on waking from sleep.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to upgrade macOS 10.13.3 virtual machines to macOS 10.13.4.