Name: Parallels Desktop
Released: Oct 5th, 2017
Developer: Parallels Holdings Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
・Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
・We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
・Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
・Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
・Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
・Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
・Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
What’s new in Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11108
Addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Create Boot Camp virtual machines on Macs with macOS High Sierra.
- Create macOS High Sierra virtual machines from the Recovery partition on your Mac.
- Resolves an issue with some Windows shortcuts (for example, "Control+Shift” + “+/“) not working in virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with installing Parallels Tools in Windows XP (Note: Don’t confuse Parallels Tools with Parallels Toolbox Parallels Tools are used to integrate Windows with macOS.).
- Resolves an issue with Windows not starting when opening a macOS file associated with a Windows application.
- Resolves an issue with crashes of BIMcollab ZOOM and TopSolid CAD.
- Resolves an issue with Zoom In and Zoom Out in APEX 3.
- Resolves an issue with sending Windows files as attachments using a macOS email app after suspending and resuming Windows.
- Resolves an issue with OneDrive for Business not shared with macOS when the corresponding option is enabled.
- Resolves an issue with the Start menu not opening after clicking the Windows icon when the “Automatically show and hide the Dock” option is enabled in the macOS System Preferences.
- Resolves an issue with copying Windows files to macOS.
- Resolves an issue with the camera not working in TeamViewer.
- Resolves an issue with maximizing Windows applications running in Coherence.
- Resolves an issue with installing macOS older than Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 from an image file in a virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with macOS not going to sleep when there is a virtual machine running in Coherence.