Descriptions for Paragon NTFS for Mac v14.1.187
Name: Paragon NTFS
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
1- Install Paragon NTFS for Mac
3- Deny all outgoing connections with little snitch!
4- Double click ParagonNTFS.prefPane file and replace
Staff edit: iP4L still in the ‘grey arena’ marked as neutral
Web Site: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/
NTFS for Mac 14 breaks down the barriers between Windows and OS X. Paragon NTFS effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and write access to Windows NTFS partitions under OS X. Excellent solution for end users, SOHO, and enterprise, supports all NTFS versions from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 8 (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0, and 3.1), and mounts the NTFS volumes as native ones.
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance. The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system!
- Full read/write access to NTFS. OS X provides limited support of NTFS, the primary file system of any Windows® PC. With Paragon’s NTFS for you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under OS X
- Support for OS X 10.5 and 10.6 (32 and 64 bit), and OS X 10.710.11
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a new userfriendly wizard
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under the same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+
- Software update center. Get notifications about new updates and perform them by clicking only one button. That’s all you need to do to keep your software updated
- NonRoman characters and languages. File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
What’s New in Paragon NTFS for Mac v14.1.187
・Verify, repair, and format options
・Supports the latest OS X 10.11 El Capitan