Name: Paragon NTFS for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/
Unlimited access to NTFS volumes in macOS Sierra!
・Full read/write access to NTFS partitions under OS X
・Unprecedented high NTFS performance
・Verify, repair and format options
・Easy to use
・Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
Building bridges between your Mac and Windows:
Paragon NTFS for Mac® 14 is fully compatible with Apple’s new security policy ensuring fast, hassle-free and safe access to NTFS partitions from macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Once the program is installed, the user can get started right away: conveniently navigate contents and read, edit, copy or create files and folders. The driver guarantees advanced support of NTFS file systems and provides fast and transparent read/write access to any NTFS partition under macOS 10.12.
- [NEW] macOS Sierra support: Fullfledged support of the latest macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- [NEW] Multi language support: Support for English, Russian, German, Dutch, French, Polish, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Greek, Portuguese European, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Swedish, Czech, Turkish, Portuguese Brazilian, Norwegian, Japanese and Finnish languages.
- Full read/write access to NTFS: macOS provides limited support of NTFS, the primary file system of any Windows® PC. With Paragon’s NTFS for Mac® you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under macOS.
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance: The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system!
- Easy to install: The driver is easily installed through a new userfriendly wizard.
- Easy to use: Mount any NTFS partition like a native one no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish.
- Create NTFS partitions under mac®OS: The same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+.
- Verify, repair and format options:
- Format NTFS utility formats any partition as NTFS under Mac® OS X 10.8 and higher
- Check NTFS utility checks NTFS partition integrity and fixes errors, creates and displays a status report about the NTFS file system
- Control NTFS utility allows a user to control NTFS for Mac® driver behavior
- Software update center: Get notifications about new updates and perform them by clicking only one button. That’s all you need to do to keep your software updated.
- NonRoman characters and languages: File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian.
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size: Within macOS and NTFS specifications.
- Supporting NTFS features:
- All NTFS versions are supported (from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 10)
- Compressed files and folders
- Sparse files
- Files and folders with security permissions