Descriptions for Paragon NTFS 14.0.382
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 or later
Web Site: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/
Using a Mac® is a wonderful experience – until you try to use a NTFS-formatted drive, which includes most Windows® hard drives! Because in order to create, delete or modify any files on Windows NTFS drives you need Paragon NTFS for Mac® – after minutes you won’t remember there ever was a problem. Remove the barriers between NTFS and HFS with ease and confidence!
- Works with Mac® OS X 10.11 El Capitan only!
- Support of nonRoman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
- Headmost support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
- Unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Easy to install and to use. No additional configuration needed after installation
Full access to NTFS volumes under OS X El Capitan Preview!
- Works with Mac OS X El Capitan!
- Free of charge and no registration needed
- Unprecedented high level of performance
- Advanced support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
The latest OS X El Capitan has been updated with the System Integrity Protection (SIP) feature. This new security policy prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
System Integrity Protection introduction made the algorythms, which NTFS for Mac® driver previously run, absolutely non-functional. Moreover all cross-platform solutions for OS X Yosemite will no longer work with OS X 10.11 El Capitan without additional fixes. To keep users happy and make this considerable security upgrade smooth and invisible, we have specifically updated Paragon’s best-selling NTFS driver for OS X El Capitan.
What’s New in Paragon NTFS 14.0.382
Supports the latest OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Increased transfer rates for read/write operations on SSDs.