|Name||Paragon extFS for Mac 11.2.16 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-10 13:28:14|
|Files||Paragon extFS for Mac 11.2.16 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (37.25 MB)|
extFS is one of the primary file systems of Linux. If you work on a Mac computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or flash drive formatted under Linux, you need extFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
Write, edit, copy, move and delete files on ext2, ext3, ext4 Linux drives connected directly to your Mac!
Fast, seamless and easy to use. Mount, unmount, check, repair, and format any of your Linux-formatted volumes.
Write files to Linux drives on your Mac
Can’t copy, write, edit or delete files on Linux-formatted drives on your Mac? It’s simply because macOS doesn’t support Linux drives at all, not even in the read-only mode. extFS for Mac by Paragon Software provides fast and unlimited read/write access to ext2, ext3 and ext4 formatted drives intended for Linux systems!
- Unprecedented performance!
- As fast as the native macOS file system!
- Supports macOS High Sierra
- and older macOS
- Safe data transfer, hasslefree work, easy to use, seamless user experience
All operations just a click away!
If you need more than just a blazing fast and reliable extFS driver, our lightweight menu bar and full-featured extFS for Mac by Paragon Software apps are always at your service.
Access all your Linux ext2, ext3 or ext4 drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, verify, and repair.
The menu bar app is designed to perform smoothly and look great in both light or dark macOS modes.
Seamless User Experience
Through Outstanding Design
If you are familiar with Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use extFS for Mac by Paragon Software. If you aren’t, it will take just a moment to get up to speed.
extFS for Mac by Paragon Software inherits the best of Apple’s Disk Utility, taking it to the next level by augmenting Linux ext2, ext3 or ext4 volume operations and advanced mount options.
Mounting is under your control with advanced options
Enable Spotlight Indexing – select this option if you want instant Spotlight search, and if you want to view detailed info about how much space is being used on the selected volume for applications, music, videos, photos, etc.
Mount in Read-only – select this option if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
Do not mount automatically – select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.
- macOS Mojave
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Sierra
- Mac OS X El Capitan
- Mac OS X Yosemite
- Supported File Systems
- Write Access
- When a volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with the files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
- Volume Management
- Read/write support for LVM
(Logical Volume Management)
- With extFS for Mac by Paragon Software, your Linux’s logical volume manager won’t lose any of its functions. It will be able to perform open, close, read and write operations and, in general, operate as usual.
- Compatible with
3rd party software
- extFS for Mac by Paragon Software is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption applications including VMware Fusion and Workstation, Parallels Desktop, TrueCrypt and its forks.
- Support for latest
- The majority of ext4, the latest file system format of Linux, features are now supported: 64bit, dir_index, extent, extra_isize, ext_attr, flex_bg, has_journal etc.
Please, note that extFS for Mac by Paragon Software currently does not support bigalloc, journal_dev, meta_bg features, metadata_csum, inline_data.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Paragon extFS for Mac 11.2.16
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.