You may ask, “Why would I ever need to resize volumes on my Mac?” It’s only a matter of time until one of the volumes becomes overfilled with data and you’ll need to free up some disk space. It’s likely that the necessary space will be located on an adjacent partition that contains another operating system and, just like that, you’ll need to resize both of the volumes to add some free space to one of them.
Perform resize operations on your Mac fast and easy!
- Rearranges space between NTFS and HFS volumes with ease
- New Redistributes 2GB for FREE!
- Core Storage support (Fusion Drive / FileVault)
- New System Integrity Protection compatible Boot Media Builder
- New OS X 10.11 El Capitan support
In the past, resizing Boot Camp partitions was a long, time-consuming and tedious procedure. Obtaining a volume of the desired size often meant spending hours waiting for backup operations to finish, watching for volumes to move their borders and images to be written back. Now you can perform these operations in minutes.
Paragon Camptune X – is simply the fastest way to perform resize operations. Instead of spending your time juggling with archives, disks and applications, use it to do something more creative with your Mac!
Don’t spend hours
Increase or decrease Boot Camp partitions in minutes!
Create a Boot media to make free space redistribution even with an active System Integrity Protection.
You’ll love it because of its simplicity
- Run Camptune X
- Set the desired volume size by moving the partition boundaries
- Perform the operation
Compatibility: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://www.paragon-software.com/home/camptune/
What’s New in Paragon Camptune X 10.13.433
New and improved features:
- 2GB can now be reallocated between OS X and Windows absolutely free, particularly convenient for urgent, lastminute changes to available disk space.
- The new interface design is more intuitive and userfriendly.