Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
- Recipes Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
- Grocery Lists Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
- Pantry Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
- Meal Planner Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
- Menus Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
- Sync Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
- Adjust Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
- Cook Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
- Search Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
- Timers Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
- Import Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
- Export Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
- Share Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
- Print Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
- Extensions Save recipes directly in Safari and view today’s scheduled meals.
- Bookmarklet Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
- Offline Access All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What’s New in 3.0
- Add multiple, fullsized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
- Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
- Format recipes using bold and italics.
- Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
- Search for recipes across multiple categories.
- Add custom aisles to your grocery list and rearrange them in your preferred order.
- Create multiple grocery lists.
- Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
- Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
- Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
- Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.paprikaapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paprika-recipe-manager-3/id1303222628?mt=12
What’s New in Paprika Recipe Manager 3.2.1
- The ingredient scaler will now preserve measurement abbreviations when scaling ingredients.
- Fixed scaling of certain casesensitive measurements (1t vs 1T).
- Fixed importing of older MacGourmet files.
- Fixed a few other minor bugs.