Papers 3.4.20 MacOS
Papers is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you’re passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
- Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
- Automatically downloads fulltext content for your articles.
- Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
- Shows you related papers when reading.
- Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you’re using Papers for Mac, Papers 3 for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
- Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
- … and more!
What’s new in Papers 3
The first thing you’ll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There’s plenty more to discover:
- A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
- Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
- Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
- Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
- Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
- Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
- View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers 3.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 and above.
Web Site: http://www.mekentosj.com/
What’s New in Papers 3.4.20
- Bug fix for smart collections
- Improved export functionality to the new ReadCube Papers apps
- Retires legacy online services
- Updated copyright information
- Fix to local sync issues