Name: PaintCode for Mac
Release Date: March 3rd, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.paintcodeapp.com/
PaintCode is a vector drawing app that instantly generates Objective-C, Swift and C# drawing code. With PaintCode you can create an app that is truly resolution-independent, using code (instead of large number of image assets) to draw a user interface.
・Stylekit: Change the design of your app in seconds. With StyleKits, integration of the generated code into your app is extremely easy. StyleKit is a special Objective-C, Swift or C# class that contains all your drawings, colors, gradients, shadows and other assets. StyleKit can be exported from PaintCode with just a single click, making the design-tweaking process crazy fast.
・Variables and Expressions: Want to draw a button with multiple states? Circular progress bar? Animated robotic arm? Never-before-seen user interface control? Creating these complex dynamic drawings is usually extremely time-consuming. Not now. PaintCode’s Variables and Expressions let you create dynamic, parametric drawings with immediate visual feedback.
・Multi-Canvas, Tabbed Workspace (new): Use multiple drawing canvases in multiple tabs. Each canvas turns into a drawing method in the generated StyleKit code.
・Better Tools (new): Enjoy rotation and scaling with user-defined origin, powerful bezier editing tools, smart and custom guides, precise boolean operations, mass export and import, hierarchical color library, vertical text alignment, better text editing, improved zoom tool, outline mode and many more features.
・Dynamic Colors: Reuse the same color multiple times across your document. Derive a new color from an existing color, forming a permanent relationship. Changing the base color will also change all the derived colors. This unique feature means you can base the entire color scheme of your app on a single color, which you can easily readjust when you like.
・Dynamic Shapes: Define how your complex drawings behave when resized. Draw a resizable button and retrieve drawing code to draw the button to any size.
・PSD and SVG Import: Import SVG documents into PaintCode, transforming them into Objective-C or C# drawing code. Layer graphics, paths, texts and groups from Adobe Photoshop documents can also be imported. Note: Price quoted is per year.
What's New in Version 3.2:
Addded support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pros. Touch Bar allows you to:
● Open new or recent documents.
● Quickly access most used menu options and dialog buttons.
● Edit Colors and Variables without opening their popovers.
● Insert math operators into text fields.
● Create new Canvases, Shapes, Groups, and Frames.
● Change zoom level and screen density.
● Hide and Show selected Shapes and Groups.
● Align selected Shapes vertically or horizontally.
● Perform advanced operations on edited bezier points.
● Generated Android code now extensively uses caching to minimize new object allocations
● PaintCode 3.2 uses sRGB color space as working space for all targets.
● On macOS target, your colors will be converted, so their appearance is preserved, but values of RGB components may change.
● Colors on all other targets (iOS, Web, Android) are without change, but their rendering was improved.
● Documents saved using this version of PaintCode cannot be opened using older versions.
● Improved color reliability on screens with wide gamut, like Display P3.
● Support for all weights of iOS and macOS system font: UltraLight, Thin, Light, Regular, Medium, Semibold, Bold, Heavy, Black.
● Full support for multiple StyleKits in your Swift, Objective-C, and C# projects.
● Allow comma as decimal separator in text field math expressions.
● Support for importing Apple Color Lists (a.k.a. NSColorList).
● Fix color handling of imported images.
● Importing SVG preserves its dimensions more reliably.
● Improved QuickLook preview accuracy for transparent gradients.
● Improved import of some gradients from PDF.