Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
(repackaged by techietrash to remove quarantine attribute)
Bug fixes New in 2.3.1 :
Fixes compatibility issues with OS X Mavericks
PaintCode 2.3 introduces more than 15 new features - this is our biggest update yet!
SVG code generation
PDF, AI and EPS import
Completely rebuilt image export
Animated sequence export (as GIF or multiple PNG files)
Copy & paste support from Sketch, Illustrator, Pages and other popular drawing apps
New multithreaded renderer
Live shape thumbnails in the shapes & groups browser
Cut, copy & paste of entire canvases
New way to find out where your library items are used
New, easy way to replace one library item with another
Ability to replace symbol with its content
Improved PSD and SVG import
Canvas arrangement tools
Built-in feedback form
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paintcode-2/id808809998
Save a tremendous amount of time with PaintCode 2.
The missing bridge between developers and graphic designers, PaintCode is a vector drawing app that instantly generates Objective-C, Swift or C# drawing code.
With PaintCode you can create an app that is truly resolution-independent, using code (instead of large number of image assets) to draw a user interface.
Vector Drawing Tools:
– Rounded rectangles, ovals, béziers, polygons, stars and texts
– Boolean operations on béziers
– Switch between 1×, 2×, 3× and Infinite precision display mode
– Multistep, linear and circular gradients
– Rotation and scaling (with custom origin)
– Smart groups
– Automatic pixel alignment
Live Code Generation:
– Instantly generates Objective-C or Swift code for iOS or OS X
– Generates C# Xamarin.iOS code for iOS
– Simple, readable and straightforward code
– Uses Quartz and Core Graphics APIs
And much more...