Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
Draw something on one canvas, then reuse it on other canvases as a Symbol. When you adjust the original canvas, changes are automatically propagated to all Symbols. PaintCode has the best support for Symbols of any app on the Mac. Using Frames, Variables and Expressions, you can make your Symbols resizable and parametric. Symbols can be nested - you can use Symbols in Symbols. This is a very powerful feature for UI prototyping.
Save a tremendous amount of time with PaintCode 2.
The missing bridge between developers and graphic designers, PaintCode is a vector drawing app that instantly generates Objective-C, Swift or C# drawing code.
With PaintCode you can create an app that is truly resolution-independent, using code (instead of large number of image assets) to draw a user interface.
Vector Drawing Tools:
– Rounded rectangles, ovals, béziers, polygons, stars and texts
– Boolean operations on béziers
– Switch between 1×, 2×, 3× and Infinite precision display mode
– Multistep, linear and circular gradients
– Rotation and scaling (with custom origin)
– Smart groups
– Automatic pixel alignment
Live Code Generation:
– Instantly generates Objective-C or Swift code for iOS or OS X
– Generates C# Xamarin.iOS code for iOS
– Simple, readable and straightforward code
– Uses Quartz and Core Graphics APIs
And much more...
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/paintcode-2/id808809998?mt=12