- Name: Page Layers 1.9.1
- Total Size: 310.6 kB
- Created on: Sat Mar 14 23:58:05 2015
- Tracker: http://188.8.131.52:2710/announce
Name: Page Layers
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: n/a
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
- Improved layer order for table elements - table rows and cells are now ordered from top to bottom / from left to right
- Fixed a bug where content from :after and :before pseudo elements could be visible for other elements
- Fixed a bug where text would not be placed properly when rendering a retina screenshot with "Generate text layers" activated
- Fixed a bug where table borders would be rendered for all table cells for tables formatted with Bootstrap CSS / tables that use the CSS attribute border-collapse
Page Layers is a website screenshot app for Mac OS X. It converts web pages to Photoshop files with separate layers for all page elements.
It enables you to open web pages in Photoshop and saves you lots of time when re-designing or improving existing web page designs.
Just open any page in the embedded browser and save the page as PSD with layers or as plain PNG image. In the HTML to PSD conversion every web page element (every image, link, block, ...) will be rendered as separate, named layer. Layer groups will be created according to the site structure.
It is the only Mac OS X browser screenshot app you will ever need, unique in its capability to capture web pages with layers.
Link for more information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/page-layers-website-screenshots/id437835477?mt=12