|Created on||2021-10-19 03:11:56|
|Files||Output.Arcade.v2.0.5.R11831.Regged.MacOSX.PROPER.READ.NFO-FLARE.zip (1.33 GB)|
Kit Generator is here with ARCADE version 1.6! A brand-new feature, Kit Generator lets you automatically transform any audio file into a full, ready-to-play ARCADE Kit. Now you can easily create personalized Kits from any of the samples within ARCADE or your own hard drive.
We’re always collecting feedback and discovering new ways to make ARCADE even better, so let’s take a look at how to optimize your workflow with the new features available in Kit Generator.
Kit Generator lets you make a customized Kit of sounds. Choose any of the samples already in ARCADE, or use your own. Let’s check it out. Welcome to Kit Generator.
How to generate a Kit
- Once you’ve chosen a Line within ARCADE, select the “Samples” tab. Then, click “Generate Kit” on any sample to get started! You can also generate a Kit using your own samples. Simply drag them into ARCADE, hover over the one you want to use, and click “Generate Kit. ARCADE will then analyze the chosen sample.
- Once analyzed, play around to see all the wonderful ways in which ARCADE has already treated your sample.
- Choose from one of six FX presets at the center of your screen to swap out the adjustable macros and nestle your Kit into the ideal sonic space. Or, turn the FX off altogether.
- Kit Generator automatically shifts pitch and time to match your new Kit with the session’s current key and tempo. If you need to make an adjustment, click the ellipses. Then, set your preferred key and tempo, and let ARCADE do the rest.
How to tweak your custom Kit
- You can change the way ARCADE chops and slices your sample by selecting one of the four “slicing modes,” located beneath the FX hub.
- Standard mode: Select “Standard” mode to create rhythmic Loops in time with the session tempo.
- Stretched mode: Use “Stretched” mode to speed Loops up or down, reverse them, or swing them back and forth like a pendulum without altering the sample’s pitch.
- Shifted mode: “Shifted” mode does everything that “Stretched”mode can do while also pitching the sample up or down within the session’s key.
- Chopped mode: Finally, “Chopped” mode evenly distributes Loops across the entire length of a sample.
- If you want, you can always play the full, original Loop on the high C of ARCADE’s keyboard.
Finally, like any proud parent, give your Kit a strong name. And don’t forget to save! Now, you can access your new Kit any time via the “Custom Kits Library.”
It’s never been so easy to customize ARCADE’s state-of-the-art sample-processing engine, so get out there, play nice, and most importantly…have fun.
What’s new in Arcade v2.0:
- Brand new Note Engine for chromatic playability
- Sleek new Keyboard Design
- Kit Generator feature automatically slices & maps any sample into a new kit
- Redesigned navigation throughout the Browser and Play pages
- A handful of UI improvements and bug fixes
- Search and sort for Lines
- Download all Kits in a Line from the Lines page
Enjoy this fully Regged Arcade Release (yes, it also works in legit ProTools)
Big Thanks to Team R2R for helping out on this release and for their big knowledge!
NOTES TO OUTPUT: Why don’t you first fix your current bugs before making new versions of your software? We found many when trying it out. Instead of adding so many samples and kits, why not spend more time fixing what’s already broken instead of adding more things that could cause issues over time.
There’s many forum posts from legit users about issues with arcade (recent and from a long time ago) that haven’t been fixed but the developers never give any answers
PROPER NOTES: Previous releases by MORiA all use stolen binary patches from our previous release (even binary patches that don’t do anything with cracking the softwares protection).
MORiA 2.0 versions aren’t supported by our V1 Utility Tool neither with the V1 Library Content release. MORiA would know this if he/she did some testing before releasing. Also they are useless if there isn’t an updated V2 Library Content and Utility Tool (which our release has).
So MORiA, if you really know how to patch it, why don’t you tell us what each patch “you did” does? Especially the “Editor Mode” which does nothing to the softwares protection.
Have fun trying to copy this release 🙂
- OSX 10.12 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Output Arcade v2.0.5.R11831 PROPER
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.