|Created on||2019-04-15 03:33:03|
|Files||Orange_Tree_Samples_Evolution_Flatwound_Bass_KONTAKT_AwZ.zip (3.42 GB)|
Evolution Flatwound Bass features a vintage P-style electric bass equipped with flatwound strings for a deep, rich tone.
We developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the bass, available as an enhanced signal provided in addition to the as-recorded signal.
For the sampling session, Guy Randle brought in veteran bassist Rob Honey. As a recording session player, Rob Honey has appeared on a large number of CDs available at AudioZ, motion picture soundtracks, and television commercials and programs. He toured with the Donny and Marie show and is the bass player with the band Enoch Train. Rob is also an accomplished arranger and songwriter. He was a staff writer with Starstruck Writer’s Group—Reba McEntire’s publishing company. He has had songs recorded by Diamond Rio, Faith Hill and many LDS market artists. His song “Norma Jean Riley” was a number one hit and a Radio & Record country song of the year.
Evolution Flatwound Bass is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: customizable mapping system, configuration for the instrument’s tone and playability, and a robust effects suite. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern bass tones that fit right into the mix.
- Builtin effects engine for instantlyusable bass tones.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and nonlatching keyswitches, and more.
- 6.3 GB (compressed to 2.8 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, and natural harmonics in fingerstyle and picked playing styles as well as slapping, popping, and performance effects like string slaps, slides, and much more.
- MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, wholestep slides, wholestep hammerons, and slides (velocitybased and temposynced).
- Legato samples for slides, hammerons, and pulloffs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x roundrobin.
Available Disk Space
This product requires a total of 6.39 GB of free disk space in order to download and install the sample library. The total size of the download is 3.21 GB, and after installed the library occupies 3.18 GB.
Kontakt Player 5.7.0 (free)
Stand-alone, AAX Native, VST, AU
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7, 8, or 10. Mac OS X 10.11 or newer.