|Created on||2019-03-25 00:12:28|
|Files||Opus.The.Day.We Found.Earth.v3.0.1st.MacOSX.zip (353.1 MB)|
Opus: The Day We Found Earth 3.0.1st
Dive into the boundless galaxy and embark on an emotional adventure! Help our little robot, Emeth, to fulfill a century-old promise by finding Earth in order to save Mankind—so step into the spaceship, operate a deep space telescope, and find out what’s out there in the unknown.
As the adventure begins, players operate an evolving space telescope to find Earth by scanning nearby stars. Also, the game is like a visual novel in which players can explore each crew member’s secrets scattered around the spaceship with rich narration.
“A robot without a goal is nothing more than a calculator. So, listen up… Your goal, is to find Earth. Do we have a deal?”
– Dr. Lisa, the creator of the robot and who believes that Earth is not just a myth.
“We have a deal… Emeth will find Earth!”
– Emeth, the robot.
- An atmospheric experience with a rich story
- A whole galaxy to explore and get lost in
- Secrets of mysterious planets to be uncovered
- Meticulously crafted art
- A beautiful soundtrack to chill out to
- OS version: 10.7 or later
- Processor type(s) & speed: 1.4 GHz Dual Core
- RAM minimum: 2 GB RAM
Languages: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Korean
Version: Steam v3.0.1st (20.03.2019)
Web Site: https://store.steampowered.com/app/457680/
What’s New in Opus: The Day We Found Earth 3.0.1st
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.