One Switch 1.5.0
One Switch is a tiny app designed to improve your efficiency by providing quick access to a few important switches. It can be opened from your menu bar, and it allows you to toggle certain system features with just a couple of clicks.
Hide Desktop Icons
Hide your messy desktop with one click.
Toggle Dark Mode at any time.
Prevent your Mac from sleeping or displaying the screen saver.
Sometimes you will like to turn it on manually.
Connect AirPods with your Mac in just a second.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://fireball.studio/oneswitch/
What’s New in One Switch 1.5.0
- New Switch: Play Music, supports Spotify and iTunes.
- New Switch: Show Hidden Flies.
- Headphones Connect: Support AirPods, PowerBeats Pro, PowerBetas Wireless, Bose and other universal Bluetooth headphones.
- Dark Mode: Fixed the automatic schedule feature in some cases.
- Regular Improvement and Bug Fix.