One Switch 1.2
One Switch is a tiny app designed to improve your efficiency by providing quick access to a few important switches. It can be opened from your menu bar, and it allows you to toggle certain system features with just a couple of clicks.
Hide Desktop Icons
Hide your messy desktop with one click.
Toggle Dark Mode at any time.
Prevent your Mac from sleeping or displaying the screen saver.
Sometimes you will like to turn it on manually.
Connect AirPods with your Mac in just a second.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://fireball.studio/oneswitch/
What’s New in One Switch 1.2
- New Switch: Do Not Disturb
- New Switch: Night Shift
- New Languages Support: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Improvement: Displaying battery information and device name on AirPods toggle.
- Improvement: Turn the label oppositely, now 1 is on and 0 is off.
- Bug Fix: It won’t hide desktop again when you first launch of the app.
- Bug Fix: After turn off ‘Keep Awake’, your Mac will go to sleep normally.