ON1 Resize 2018.1 (18.104.22.16857)
Name: ON1 Resize 2018
Version: 2018.1.1 22.214.171.12457
Developer: ON1 Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.on1.com/
A simple, intuitive and powerful image processing application that makes it easy for you to prepare your favorite photos for printing
ON1 Resize (formerly known as Perfect Resize Standard) is a straightforward image resizing application that provides a set of tools designed to help you get your pictures ready for print.
Resize your pictures and enjoy the high quality prints
ON1 Resize uses the Genuine Fractals technology in order to provide high quality image enlargements without the loss of details or sharpness in your pictures.
From ON1 Resize’s main window, you can go through your picture collection and preview your images with ease. What is more, ON1 Resize helps you browse pictures stored in Dropbox, Google Driver, OneDrive or iCloud Photo Stream.
Work with the original or process a copy for non-destructive adjustments
When you decide to edit a picture, you can choose to edit a copy of image or work directly with the original file. On top of that, you can choose the copy options and work with JPEG, TIFF or layered files, select the desired color profile and bit depth.
While in the Resize mode, you can view a list of all available resize presets organized into different groups in the left panel. Each group provides access to a set of presets that you can use and customize based on your needs.
Use the predefined resize profiles or create your own presets with ease
ON1 Resize also offers you the necessary tools to zoom in and crop the image and perform various adjustments and tweaks. Consequently, you can change the pixel dimensions, document size and resolution, as well as texture.
Moreover, ON1 Resize helps you adjust the sharpness of the picture and protect the highlights or shadows. You also have the option to adjust the amount of film grain and analyze the histogram generated for the loaded image.
The workspace provided by ON1 Resize comes with three different background colors and offers quick and easy access to all featured tools and features.
On the whole, ON1 Resize comes with just the right set of features and tools you would need to resize any number of photos at a time, with the exact amount of power and algorithmic prowess to help you enlarge them while making sure that there is little to no loss in image quality.
What’s new in ON1 Resize 2018.1.1 126.96.36.19957
May 1st, 2018
- Custom Sort — In Browse, you can drag photos into any order you like, that way you can present or rename them in the order you like.
- Auto-Advance — This is accessed in the Photo menu. When it is on and you change the rating, label or like status of a photo using the keyboard, it will automatically change your selection to the next photo. This makes culling faster.
- Improvements to RAW — The debayer algorithms for most cameras have been improved to yield sharper results with less noise. Automatic hot-pixel reduction has been added as well.
- Time of Day Search — In the Filter pane in Browse, you can now search by Time of Day; like morning, afternoon, evening. This is located in the Advanced section.
- Edit Capture Date — Now you can change the capture date and time of a group of photos. This is really useful if you forgot to change your cameras clock when you travel to a different time zone.
- Video Browsing — Browse can now see and manage video files. It will show you the play length and will open video files into your default video application.
- Metadata Templates — In the Metadata pane in Browse you can now create templates for metadata. This is handy for adding your contact metadata to a group of photos instantly.
- Improved Batch Renaming — Batch renaming now supports using the capture date and time as part of the file naming sequence.
- Eject Removal Drives — In Browse, you can now eject removable drives in the Folders pane.
- Improved Preview Sharpness and Matching — The preview window is now sharper and matches exported photos better.
- Updated UI — Clean and modern UI where your photo is the center of attention. You can even select your own accent color!
- Folder Groups — Easily create a new folder from a selection of photos. You can copy or move the photos into the new folder. You can also set the photo that appears at the top of a folder for the preview. This is perfect for grouping pano and HDR brackets as well as versions.
- Additional performance improvements and bug fixes.
- New Cameras & Lenses — Added support for the Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III, Fujifilm X-E3, Sony DSC RX10 IV, Olympus E-M10 III, Panasonic DMC-G85, Sony A7R III, Canon M100, Canon Powershot G1 X MKIII, Panasonic DC-G9, Fujifilm X-A10, Olympus PEN E-PL9, Fujifilm X-H1, Fujifilm X-A10 and DJI FC220 as well as these lenses: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM, Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM + EF 2x II extender, Canon EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Fujifilm XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR + 1.4x converter, Meike MK-F 28mm f/2.8, Minolta AF 100-300mm f/4.5-5.6 APO (D), Minolta AF 135mm f/2.8, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2.8 PC "black knob”, Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED, Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8, Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 135mm f/2.8, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 200mm f/4, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 300mm f/4.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5 + TC14B teleconverter, Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED WR, Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL Limited, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited, Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Samsung S7 wide angle lens cover, Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG OS, Sigma DT 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro, Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM, Sony FE 85mm f/1.8, Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD (Model A16), Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D (100mm f/2.8 Macro), Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/35 ZF.2, SMC PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited, Nikkor AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G DX VR.