Effects includes hundreds of stackable filters, presets, borders, and textures to help create your style. Whether you’re looking to add an HDR look, convert to B&W, bring out more detail, reduce noise, or enhance a portrait, don’t use five different plug-ins when ON1 Effects 2018 is your one-stop solution
Includes 23 stackable filters and hundreds of presets, borders, and textures. Everything you need to add any effect to your photos. With live adjustments, stack effects to create your own look, and save your own custom presets
- Custom presets Create and save your own custom presets. With the wide variety of filters to add different looks to your photos, it’s perfect for fine tuning and creating any look you want. Have a preset you use over and over? Customize it and save it as your own.
- Effects works as a plugin to Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Apple® Aperture®, or as a standalone app. ON1 Effects works where you do.
- Live adjustments and previews Responsive sliders and tools. We’ve made sure that your tools and slider adjustments won’t stick, giving you a fast and smooth editing experience. Filters respond fast and presets are easy to find and apply.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.on1.com/
What’s New in ON1 Effects 2018.5.2 220.127.116.1188
- Color LUTs in Effects — Color LUTs or lookup tables are a popular way to add matte, vintage or cinematic color grading looks. Now you can add them inside of Effects. We supply a ton of LUTs to get you started. Plus you can import LUTs in the common .3DL and .CUBE formats that you can find online. They work just like any other filter in Effects. You can stack them, mask them and control the blending options.
- Improve Brushing Performance — Brushing with the Masking Brush more responsive, especially on Windows computers with large or highdpi displays.
- Increased Stability — We are always working to make ON1 Photo RAW faster and more stable. We have made big improvements under the hood to reduce the change of crashing when we encounter a corrupted photo file.
- Nested Presets — We all love presets and collect a ton of them. Now you can organize your presets into a nested category structure to organize them as you like. You can move, rename, delete and nest presets and categories as you see fit.
- Hot Pixel Removal for Fujifilm XTrans sensors.
- Improved Color Fringe Removal
- Improved the performance of several filters (Dynamic Contrast, HDR Look, Sharpening)
- Many other bug fixes
New Cameras & Lenses — With every free update we add as many new cameras and lenses that we can get our hands on. We have added:
- Cameras — Fujifilm XA5, Fujifilm XH1, Sony A7 III, Canon EOS 2000D/1500D/Rebel T7/Kiss X90, Canon EOS 4000D/3000D/ Rebel T100, Panasonic DCGX9, Panasonic LUMIX ZS200/TZ200, Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic G80/G81/G85.
- Lenses — Canon PowerShot G7 & compatibles, Canon EF35mm f/1.4L II USM, Chinon Auto Chinon 35mm f/2.8, KMZ Helios40 85mm f/1.5, Leica DG 1260mm f/2.84.0, Miranda 28mm f/2.8 MC, Pentax HD PentaxDA 55300mm f/45.8 ED WR, Pentax SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Samyang 85mm f/1.4 IF UMC Aspherical, Sigma 1750mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM, Sigma 2870mm f/2.8 AF, Sony FE 24105mm F4 G OSS, Sony FE 50mm F1.8, Tamron 14150mm F/3.55.8 DiIII C001, Tamron 1024mm f/3.54.5 Di II VC HLD B023, Tokina AF 100mm f/2.8 ATX Pro D M100 Macro, Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2.0, Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar III.