OmniPlan Pro 3.11 macOS
OmniPlan is designed to help you visualize, maintain, and simplify your projects. Break down tasks, optimize the required resources, control costs, and monitor your entire plan—all at a glance. Collaborate with your colleagues and share every detail, update a calendar with your days off, or mix and match. Accept and reject changes one-by-one or all in one go.
Here’s where you put together a beautiful, personal command station for a set of projects. The focus here is on resource load and easy-to-understand visuals.
Monte Carlo Simulation
Two clicks for a much better understanding of your project’s finishability! OmniPlan does quick math and predicts the future.
An incredibly easy way to visualize a project’s flow, dependencies, and tasks. All completely customizable, too.
Earned Value Analysis
Using built-in EVA formulas, you’ll always know if the money going in to a project is producing the expected results. And we’ve already checked the math.
What’s new in OmniPlan 3
- Standard And Pro — OmniPlan Standard provides the core functionality that most users need to plan a project. OmniPlan Pro takes your project to the next level with collaboration, forecasting, and reporting features.
- User Interface — Out with the old, in with the new! The Gantt chart and resource timeline now sport a flat, modern design, and the inspectors live in their new home in the sidebar.
- Network View — An elegant and easy way to rapidly prototype and visualize your project’s flow as a network diagram of nodes connected by dependencies.
- MultiProject Dashboard (PRO) — See everything at once! Assemble a beautiful dashboard to review your projects at a glance, and see how busy or idle every team member is across all of them.
- Earned Value Analysis (PRO) — Time is money! Measure a project’s progress at any given point in the schedule and forecast its completion date and final cost, without having to remember all of those EVA formulas.
- Meeting Task Type — A new resource allocation option that allows you to specify if multiple resources need to work on a task independently or simultaneously.
- AutoEffort Estimation (PRO) — Think some tasks might take longer or finish earlier than expected? Let OmniPlan assign your best and worst estimates to account for every scenario.
- Monte Carlo Simulation (PRO) — Run multiple simulations in seconds to forecast milestone completion dates with varying levels of confidence.
- OffDay Styling — Want to see every single offhour time period, just the weekends, or just the holidays on your Gantt chart? You can now show or hide them all!
- Reports (PRO) — Generate project reports with a single click! We’ve created gorgeous, customizable HTML templates that are dressed to impress at your next status meeting.
- Unlinked Duration and Effort — Set different values for a task’s effort and duration, then let OmniPlan crunch the numbers for your resource assignment percentage.
- Display Task Hierarchy — Have a lot of repetitive tasks with the same name? Differentiate them by showing the full hierarchical path of a task and its parent group in the task outline and Gantt chart.
Requirements: Mac: OS X 10.10 or higher.
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omniplan
What’s New in OmniPlan Pro 3.11
This release requires macOS 10.13.
• Dark Mode — OmniPlan now supports system Dark Mode on macOS Mojave. When your Mac’s Appearance is set to Dark in System Preferences, OmniPlan’s interface will automatically switch to Dark Mode. Running OmniPlan in Dark Mode does not affect styles in OmniPlan projects – if you’d like to update your project’s styles to better match Dark Mode, use the Styles View to customize your project’s background and text colors.
• Network View — Network View’s background color now matches the Project Background Color specified in Styles View.
• Templates — OmniPlan now includes “Dark” themed variations of the built-in templates.
• Help — OmniPlan’s Help has been updated with information about working in Dark Mode.
• Show Scheduling Influences — The appearance of the Show Scheduling Influences popover has been updated.
• Styles View — We’ve removed the extraneous button for opening the Fonts Windows from the bottom row of Styles View.
• Change Conflicts — Clicking on the number of conflicts in the Change Tracking bar no longer auto-resolves conflicts.
• Filters — Fixed a bug editing filter rules for “Focused” filters.
• Filters — Filter name changes are now saved successfully.
• Filter Rules — The default size of the filter rules editor is now taller on macOS Mojave.
• Gantt View — Adding a task no longer causes the area before the project’s start date to flicker in the Gantt.
• Imports — Clicking Cancel in the Import Column Mapping window now cancels the import (previously, OmniPlan would import the file anyway).
• Outline — It is no longer possible to lay text out vertically in the outline view.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a child task.