OmniOutliner Pro 5.3.1 macOS
OmniOutliner 5 Pro – Outline: think, write, do. Create perfect outlines with a powerful, productive app. This is your all-purpose tool for Mac with smart columns, scriptability, custom styles, templates, and more.
What’s New in 5:
- Saved Filters PRO
- Document Stats
- DistractionFree Mode
- Resource Search
- Touch Bar Support
- Typewriter Mode
- Dark Mode
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts Pro
- SlideIn Sidebars Pro
- MultipleRow Focus Pro
- OPML Mode
- Excel Export Pro
- Column Width Improvements Pro
- Style Preview Pro
Context-aware support for Apple’s latest MacBook Pro. Get quick access to the most relevant controls.
Encrypt the documents you’d prefer to keep private. OmniOutliner can now encrypt documents with a password.
Add columns to any document that deserves them. Columns can be used to summarize data—like summing up your monthly budget numbers—or a different type completely, like a multiple choice selection.
Record audio for posterity while you take notes in outline form. The recording is stored inside the document and can be played back to make sure you got everything right.
Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
Customize the shortcuts OmniOutliner uses across the board. Used to shortcuts from another app? Set them up in OmniOutliner 5 Pro.
Not only can you instantly search your document for keywords or checked boxes, but OmniOutliner 5 Pro allows you to save those filters in the sidebar.
We’ve drastically improved full-screen mode by adding a preference for automatic hiding of what you don’t need to see. Simply slide your mouse over to the left or right sides of your screen to access the Sidebar or Inspectors.
Combine the AppleScript language with OmniOutliner’s wonderfully documented library for serious automation.
Each document is different than the last, so don’t get stuck with using the same toolbar with every document. In Pro, create a document-specific toolbar that gets saved in the file itself.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later.
Web Site: http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnioutliner/
What’s New in OmniOutliner Pro 5.3.1
- OmniOutliner 5.3 remembers the last used setting in the Search field
- Quick Look on macOS High Sierra.
- Search – The Search field in the toolbar remembers the last used setting between Filter and Batch Find.
- Resource Browser – Templates can be reorganized in folders by dragging them around.
- Resource Browser – Template folders can be renamed.
- Quick Look – Quick Look now works on macOS High Sierra.
- Filter – Rows hidden under two or more collapsed parents will appear in flat filtered results.
- Outline View – Fixed a bug causing child rows to display in the wrong order after ungrouping or outdenting a row.
- Performance – Made saving certain documents faster.
- Copy/Paste/Duplicate – Copying and pasting, or duplicating a row with pop-up column values will retain those values.
- Fonts – Fixed an issue with text not displaying sometimes when using the Kailasa font.
- Encryption – Password hints on flat format .ooutline files are now stored in a sync-friendly way.
- Exports – Fixed a bug with font colors being applied incorrectly in PowerPoint exports.
- Export – HTML and HTML (Dynamic) formats no longer try to display Photoshop files inline.
- Quickstart – When in trial mode, the Quickstart guide message about switching modes accurately reflects the current mode.
- Omni Automation – Fixed a bug preventing Style.link from returning normal URLs.
- Resource Browser – Recent files can be opened and new documents can be created, by double-clicking on file in list mode.
- Stability – Fixed a crash caused by applying a theme that had multiple named styles of the same name.
- Stability – Fixed a memory management crash on Sierra often encountered when closing a file.
- Stability – Fixed a hang converting certain Pro documents to Essentials.