|Name||OmniGraffle Pro 7.17.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-24 02:37:43|
|Files||OmniGraffle Pro 7.17.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (70.25 MB)|
OmniGraffle Pro 7 – Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
- 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
What’s New in OmniGraffle Pro 7.17.1
- File Formats: When changing file format types, a copy of the original is placed in the Trash as a recovery backup.
- Data Corruption: Finder Tags are retained when upgrading the file format.
- Lines: Fixed a bug with midpoints sometimes being added between the wrong two points on the line.
- Variables: Variables in a table, subgraph, or group on a Shared Layer show correct values on each page when printed.
- SVG Import: Improved SVG import for a number of situations.
- SVG Export: Improved conformance to the SVG DTD.
- Image Masks: Image position does not change when resizing the mask for rotating shapes and certain PDFs.
- AppleScript: New documents created with AppleScript are in the latest file format.
- Resources: The File > New Resource options create documents in the latest format.
- Groups: Fixed a bug with resizing groups that contains lines.
- Groups: Fixed a bug with connected lines not rotating along with the rest of the group correctly.
- Trials: Improved behavior on final day of trial.
- Crash Reporting: OmniGraffle crash reports can now be submitted on a Mac running a beta OS.
- Stability: Accessing the purchase menu item or interacting with the first run window no longer crashes on Macs running a beta OS.