|Name||OmniGraffle Pro 7.16 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-04 06:01:51|
|Files||OmniGraffle Pro 7.16 Multilingual mac-torrent-download.net.zip (65.29 MB)|
OmniGraffle Pro 7 – Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
- 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
What’s New in OmniGraffle Pro 7.16
OmniGraffle 7.16 improves reliability when OmniGraffle documents are synced with third party providers. This release introduces a new file type that avoids compatibility issues with certain sync platforms, such as Dropbox, while maintaining great performance.
- File Formats: A new default single file format has been added. This is a zipped version of the pre-existing file package format which has significant performance advantages over the old single file format that encoded images as XML data. This combines most of the benefits of the pre-existing formats in a way that is compatible with file syncing services like Dropbox. Versions prior to OmniGraffle for Mac 7.16 and OmniGraffle for iOS 3.14 will not be able to read this format.
- Existing documents saved in legacy formats will have the option to upgrade or continue saving in the legacy format.
- Legacy documents will prompt once per session to upgrade after the first edit.
- Documents can be switched to the package format in situations where it is preferred. This can be done via File > Change File Type.
- The Document > Format inspector has been removed.
- Legacy formats are available under the OmniGraffle export format options.
- All new documents will be created in the new format regardless of what the template uses.
- Saving: The UI is unblocked sooner after a save is initiated to reduce interruptions to your work. Saving will continue in the background.
- UI: The Style Well previews for tools have a background and border to provide visual consistency regardless of the light or dark theme appearance.
- UI: The Line Tool style preview shows a curved line instead of straight when set to the Curved line type.
- Exporting: New documents will have the OmniGraffle document format option selected by default instead of the stencil format.
- Exporting: All layers are exported when using Flexible Canvas Mode with objects positioned outside the canvas bounds.
- Stencils: Fixed a bug that could cause stencils which used legacy line routing to trigger a repeating error about autosave failing.
- Line Routing: Fixed a bug with lines on shared layers that could cause lines to save with the wrong line routing. Affected files will not fix themselves automatically; modifying a line point will correct the issue and the line will save correctly going forward.
- Text Positioning: Toggling the Wrap to Shape option can be undone.
- Lines: When changing the text of an object set to Fit shape to text, any connected lines will automatically adjust.
- Undo: Undo correctly positions objects that have been repositioned using the Geometry inspector.
- SVG Import: Fixed a bug importing lines that have zero dimension.
- Visio Import (PRO): Fixed a bug causing the prompt about the paper size being too small for the margins to trigger more often than it should.
- Visio Import (PRO): Fixed a couple importing bugs that prevented some files from importing.
- Shared Layers (PRO): Objects on shared layers respect custom origins so they accurately report their location and adjust correctly to changes in position.
- Keychain Access: If you have signed into an Omni Account in a different Omni app, you will no longer be prompted to unlock the keychain entry for “Omni Account”.