|Name||OmniGraffle Pro 7.12.1 Multilingual.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-09 21:15:48|
|Files||OmniGraffle Pro 7.12.1 Multilingual.zip (66.77 MB)|
OmniGraffle Pro 7 – Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
- 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
What’s New in OmniGraffle Pro 7.12.1
- Stability: Using the Style Brush no longer triggers a crash.
- Stencils: The Data Flow Diagram stencil added in 7.12 will be automatically installed on systems updating from a previous version if it has not yet been manually restored.
- Stability: Fixed a crash in the App Store version on receipt validation when AirPlay 2 is in use on devices with an ethernet port.
- Selection Handles: When moving multiple objects at the same time via arrow keys or Inspector edits, the selection handles will follow the objects.
- Selection Handles: The selection handles for a group of lines appears in the correct location.
- Canvases: Duplicating a canvas names the new canvas based on the original name.
- Undo: When changes occur due to Auto layout, Undo will restore objects to the previous position.
- Tables: Table objects set to use Fit shape to text retain that setting when their text is modified.
- Text Tool: A click-and-drag with the Text Tool on the canvas creates a new text object of the corresponding width.
- Variables: Variables function correctly on Shared Layers.
- Selection: Text in a table with no fill is selectable even when Click through objects with no fill is enabled.
- Shared Layers: Shared Layers can be deleted from individual canvases.
- General: When no objects are selected on the canvas, the Delete key will not apply to the sidebar selection unless the sidebar has active focus.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing shape combinations involving images.
- Touch Bar: The Convert Text to Shape option only appears when an entire object is selected.
- Dark Mode: Pasting plain text in Dark Mode does not set the text color to white.
- Artboards: Fixed a bug with artboards not applying to some objects only partially overlapping with the artboard.
- Dark Mode: The column mapping for OmniOutliner importing adapts to Dark Mode.
- Images: File > Place Image… is restricted to compatible file types.
- Pen Tool: Bézier handles appear on click-and-drag when using the Pen Tool.