Descriptions for Description
Name: OmniFocus 2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Link for more information: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnifocus-2/id867299399?mt=12
What's New in Version 2.4.2:
OmniFocus 2.4.2 is focused on stability.
• AppleScript — Fixed a bug where setting duration to “missing value” applied a value of zero minutes instead.
• Crash — Fixed a crash switching sidebar selection with rows selected in the outline and text folding enabled.
• Crash — Fixed a crash having to do with repeating events imported from Reminders
• Crash — Fixed a crash sorting in Contexts sidebar with “No Context” selected.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
We understand, you’re busy. You’ve got stuff to do. Work. Home. Play.
The only way you’ll make it through all the things that you need to do is to organize them somehow. Maybe you’ve been making do with notebooks or sticky notes — and hoping they don’t fall into the world of lost things behind your desk. But hey! You’ve got this awesome Mac sitting in front of you. You use it every day. You guard it with your life.
It’s time to get serious about all of the stuff you need to do. It’s time to get OmniFocus.
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
• Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
• Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
• NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
• NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
• Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
• Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even Command-Tab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
• Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
• Collect from anything that can send email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
• Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
• Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive - use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
It’s time for OmniFocus.
◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎
For video tutorials and deeper exploration of the features, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-315-6664 or 1-206-523-4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and get more done.