||OmniFocus Pro v2.5/Application/OmniFocus Pro 2.5.dmg (61.46 MB)
OmniFocus Pro v2.5/Fullstuff.net.txt (0.32 kB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: OmniFocus 2
Release Date: March 31, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnifocus-2/id867299399?mt=12
Live a productive, contextual life with OmniFocus 2 for Mac. Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and Focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.
OmniFocus' interface was designed and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It's powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iOS and Apple Watch).
OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
• Reliable sync with NEW push triggering using our free service or your own server. Keep your entire database at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iOS and Apple Watch (available from the App Store as a separate purchase).
• A flexible hierarchy: keep all your to-dos in one list or use as many levels of Folders, Projects, Groups, and Actions as you need to stay organized
• Customizable Layout: Choose a fluid view that automatically shows and hides fields as needed, or use Custom Columns for scannable, tabular lists.
• Assign contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished
• NEW Customize OmniFocus' look with the colors and fonts of your choosing.
• Sharing Extension captures content from any app that has a Share button
• Today Extension shows you OmniFocus items due today right in Notification Center
• Collect from anything that can send email—Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
• Attach (or link to) important reference material.
• Open the Forecast perspective to see your due items for each day alongside events from your OS X Calendar.
• The Review perspective (NEW IN 2) makes sure nothing falls through the cracks.
Starting from a solid, simple user experience, we added Pro features for customizing OmniFocus and making it even more powerful. Pro is available via In-App Purchase and free to customers who purchased OmniFocus 1 from the Mac App Store:
• Custom Perspectives: save and revisit custom views for specific tasks or situations: “Show me the chores I can do in five minutes” or “What do I need to follow up on with the people from the planning meeting?”
• Customize the OmniFocus sidebar and home screen just like you customize your iOS Device's home screen.
• AppleScript support enables all kinds of cool workflows.
• Focus feature lets you block out stuff that isn't immediately actionable.
• Display any perspective in Notification Center with the Today Extension
For more information, please watch the video on our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on Twitter at @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and get more done.
What's New in Version 2.5:
OmniFocus 2.5 for Mac adds a Style preference pane that lets you customize OmniFocus visually.
• Styles — Added a Style Preference Pane, where you can choose between built-in font and color collections or import and export your own.
• Crash Recovery — If the app was launched with the Shift key held, we now reset style preferences to their default values so you can work around launch crashes triggered by bad style customizations.
• Sync — Added a quiescence timer so that we can block integrating sync changes while you are actively typing (these integrations could cause inadvertent deletion, especially in notes and titles).
• Dates — Inherited dates are now italicized to differentiate them from explicitly-set dates.
• Outline View — The outline now always reclaims space after a selection change that changes row heights.
• Switching Apps — We now commit partial edits when switching to another application with an outline or inspector field active.
• Clippings — Updated the OmniPlan Clipping handler to work with OmniPlan 3.
• Project Order — Fixed a long-standing bug where the order of Projects would get re-arranged temporarily. This also sometimes affected re-ordering the sidebar manually.
• Sync Setup — We now present a helpful error when an account can’t be found, rather than a rather un-helpful one.
• Inspector — Inspector text fields (including Note) now retain focus when switching between applications.
• Search — The Go to Search Field menu item no longer stops working after editing the toolbar.
• TextExpander — Fill-in Snippets once again work in the Sidebar.
• Crash — Fixed a crash opening an image attachment that was pasted from OmniGraffle.
• Sidebar Badges — Fixed a problem with sidebar badges when transitioning from one digit to two (or vice versa) being displayed in the badge.
• Push — Fixed a bug where “Initializing” would show indefinitely after enabling push.
• Calendar Apps — When clicking “View in Calendar”, if Fantastical or BusyCal is set as your default calendar app, the day containing the event being inspected will be opened in that application instead of Apple Calendar.
• Type-Ahead Selection — Type-ahead selection has been disabled to avoid some situations where it could result in inadvertent deletion of items.
• Outlining Keyboard Shortcuts — Bare reorganize right ‘r’ in the sidebar outline is now disabled if the operation would cause the item’s type to be converted and disappear from the sidebar.
• Localizations — Localized some previously-un-localized items. Fixed a bug in Chinese where the review intervals in Dates & Times Preferences use the same character for days, weeks, and months. More work remains.
• Documentation — Updated the In-App Help.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnifocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.