OmniFocus Pro 3.2 macOS
OmniFocus is a personal task management system, designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to manage, store, and process them into actionable to-do items.??OmniFocus takes advantage of the power of Mac OS X, including:
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
- Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
- Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
- NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
- NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
- Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
- Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even CommandTab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
- Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
- Collect from anything that can send email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
- Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
- Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive – use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnifocus-2/id867299399?mt=12
What’s New in OmniFocus Pro 3.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.