OmniFocus is a personal task management system, designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to manage, store, and process them into actionable to-do items.??OmniFocus takes advantage of the power of Mac OS X, including:
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done:
- Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
- Assign Contexts — the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind — to Actions and Projects
- NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
- NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
- Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
- Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry — no need to even CommandTab away from the app you’re working in when the thought occurs
- Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
- Collect from anything that can send email — Omni Sync Server’s Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
- Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
- Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks — out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive – use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow.
Don’t you think it’s time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish?
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnifocus-2/id867299399?mt=12
What’s New in Omnifocus Pro 3.1
OmniFocus 3.1 adds localizations, a light sidebar option, and automatic theme switching in macOS Mojave.
- Localizations — OmniFocus is now localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- macOS Mojave — Added a preference to automatically follow the system appearance to the Style Preference Pane.
- Sidebar — Added a light sidebar appearance. To use this appearance in the OmniFocus theme, uncheck “Always use dark sidebar” in OmniFocus Style Preferences.
- Forecast — Forecast now hides declined calendar events, and events in the past. Clean Up removes events that are still the Forecast outline but are now in the past due to passage of time.
- Columns — Fixed problems with the Columns layout and narrow windows.
- Copy/Paste — Fixed a problem where copying a parent task with child tasks selected would result in duplicate child tasks on paste.
- Crash — Fixed a crash in Quick Entry.
- Crash — Fixed a crash related to perspective settings.
- Crash — Fixed a syncrelated crash.
- Dark Theme — General fixes to the dark theme.
- Help — Fixed a problem where the Help window presented in Full Screen when it shouldn’t have.
- High Sierra — Fixed a problem with the appearance of the View Options popover in Dark mode in High Sierra.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where a perspective would appear to be in a state with transient changes as soon as you clicked into a field.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where custom perspectives with certain filter rules would not update correctly when their contents changed.
- Perspectives — Fixed a problem where transient changes to a perspective would be saved on Quit and the perspective would never revert to its saved settings.
- Sidebar — Fixed problems with enabled states and appearances of the plus and gear buttons at the bottom of the sidebar.
- VoiceOver — Made several improvements to VoiceOver in OmniFocus.
- Smaller Fixes and Improvements — Including crash fixes.